Patch Notes 4/28/2021
Patch Version 0.9.7, Client Version: 10.4.2.2
2021-04-28, 13:00 Server Time
Dragon Crush Grinding Event
The event has ended. Event items can still be traded at the Vending Machine for another week.
Have-a-Picnic Grinding Event
It's Spring, the days are getting warmer and it's a perfect time to have a picnic.
You can get Have-A-Picnic boxes by killing monsters at the following locations:
- in all Mission Map starting from Mirinae Sanctuary (Arcade Mode and Chaos Mode)
- in Drakos Tower and VanCliff (Regular and Expert Mode)
- in the following Dungeons: Underground Graveyard (Lv. 30 & Lv. 35), Magma Dungeon, Akia Cave, Verdurous Forest, Kundara Dungeon, Red Fox Delta, Specters' Tower (Regular and Expert Modes)
- Dungeon of Destiny
By opening these boxes you have the chance to randomly get one of the following:
- A Food Box which randomly contains: 2x Slice of Cake, 2x Yogurt, 3x Bread Roll, 3x Parfait
- A Cookie Ingredients Box which gives you: 2x Flour, 2x Powdered Sugar, 2x Butter, 2x Almond Piece, 2x Chocolate Piece, 2x Stick, 2x Marshmellow, 2x Milk, 5x Sweets Recipe Gasha Box
- A Mithril Coin
Mithril Coins can be exchanged at the Vending Machine:
- 2 Mithril Coins for a Picnic Hat (a gimmick item which is greatly usable for the Costume Page)
- 3 Mithril Coins for a Mysterious Fragment Box
The event runs until May 12, 10:30 Server Time.
General Fixes and Changes
- Several text corrections
- Fix: The Bracelet of Bravery now have the missing PDef/MDef stats which scale when being enchanted